Opera Mini 7.6.4
This is Opera Mini for Android, if you have other devices you can use the following download links:
- Opera Mini 5.1 for Windows Mobile: http://m.operamini.com/mini5wm.cab?act=dl&tag=mini5wm
- Opera Mini 7 for iPhone/iPod/iPad: http://itunes.apple.com/app/opera-mini-web-browser/id363729560
- Opera Mini 7.1 for BlackBerry: http://mini.opera.com/download-7-bb/opera-mini-latest-advanced-en-fw4.2.zip?no_redir&ismobile=false
- Opera Mini for other operating systems: http://mini.opera.com/download-7/opera-mini-latest-advanced-en.jad?no_redir&ismobile=false
- Block ads - Opera Mini has a built-in ad blocker, so you can surf the web without annoying ads.
- Video download - A browser that supports video download. No time to watch videos? No problem. Tap the new download button and watch them when you're ready. (Doesn't work on YouTube videos, though – sorry!)
- Add to home screen - Add the sites you visit most to your mobile home screen with a single click.
Other features include:
- View pages in Landscape mode
- Give your phone a virtual mouse
- Power scrolling shortcuts: Press 2 to go up, 4 to go left, 6 to go right and 8 to go down. Pressing 5 zooms you in and out.
Why Choose Opera Mini?
- Keep track of your data - You can check your savings in the settings menu and see how much data Opera Mini saves you.
- Multi-task - Keep lots of pages open at once with tabs.
- Browse privately - We all have pages we don’t want to remember visiting. If you don’t want something saved in your history, you can browse incognito with private tabs.
- Smarter downloads - Download files in the background and hold off downloading larger files until you’re back on Wi-Fi. Opera Mini will let you know as soon as your downloads are complete. Just click the notification to open your download – no more digging around in folders.
Opera Mini lets the user take the Web everywhere with him. The new version is much faster with noticeable speed improvements for all users. This latest version supports browser skin personalization and users can also sync their notes now between the PC and Opera.
About Opera Mini
Opera Mini is a web browser available for Android, Windows Mobile, iPhone/iPod/iPad and BlackBerry. It offers new features including an ad-blocker and video download option - although it does not support YouTube videos. Users can also add sites to their mobile home screen with one click. The Opera Mini browser allows users to view pages in landscape mode and power scrolling shortcuts make navigating the web easier. Opera Mini is designed to keep track of data usage so that users can monitor how much they are saving on their plan. Multi-tasking capabilities allow lots of pages to be kept open at once with tabs while private tabs let users browse incognito if they don't want something saved in their history. Smarter downloads enable files to be downloaded in the background until a Wi-Fi connection becomes available. The ability for users' notes to sync between PC and Opera has been added as well as customization options for skins which enhance user experience overall making this latest version faster than previous versions.
How to install Opera Mini on your Windows device:
- Click on the Download button on our website. This will start the download from the website of the developer.
- Once the Opera Mini is downloaded click on it to start the setup process (assuming you are on a desktop computer).
- When the installation is finished you should be able to see and run the program.